Prep Time: 45 Minutes Start to Finish: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 40 appetizers
2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
11/2 cups chopped cooked ham (8 oz)
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon sesame seed or poppy seed
2 tablespoons diced red and green bell pepper, if desired
1 green onion fan, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cheese, ham, onions and mustard.
2. Separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; leave second can in refrigerator. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit layer to form 31/2-inch round.
3. Place 1 rounded tablespoon cheese mixture on each dough round. Wrap dough around cheese mixture, pinching edges to seal. Repeat with
remaining can of dough and cheese mixture.
4. Arrange 8 balls, seam side down and sides almost touching, to form ring on cookie sheet, leaving 3-inch hole in center. Arrange 14 balls, sides almost touching, around outside of first ring. Arrange remaining 18 balls around outside of second ring. Brush wreath with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
5. Bake at 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully slide wreath from cookie sheet onto 14-inch serving platter. Sprinkle with bell pepper.
Place onion fan in center of wreath. Serve warm.