On Friday, February 4th, 2011, COFFEE-MATE® is saluting its entire roster of flavors, and the people who love them with FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY! A special celebration filled with free product giveaways on Coffee-mate.com and on Facebook, FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY is an opportunity to savor your favorite flavor or try a new one for FREE!
Prep Time: 45 Minutes Start to Finish: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 40 appetizers
2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
11/2 cups chopped cooked ham (8 oz)
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon sesame seed or poppy seed
2 tablespoons diced red and green bell pepper, if desired
1 green onion fan, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cheese, ham, onions and mustard.
2. Separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; leave second can in refrigerator. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit layer to form 31/2-inch round.
3. Place 1 rounded tablespoon cheese mixture on each dough round. Wrap dough around cheese mixture, pinching edges to seal. Repeat with
remaining can of dough and cheese mixture.
4. Arrange 8 balls, seam side down and sides almost touching, to form ring on cookie sheet, leaving 3-inch hole in center. Arrange 14 balls, sides almost touching, around outside of first ring. Arrange remaining 18 balls around outside of second ring. Brush wreath with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
5. Bake at 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully slide wreath from cookie sheet onto 14-inch serving platter. Sprinkle with bell pepper.
Place onion fan in center of wreath. Serve warm.
How crazy has this winter storm been?! JD made it out of the driveway for the first time this morning in Papa's 4-wheel drive truck but Silver Flash still has about 2 inches of ice layered on her windshield. I have yet to get out of our sweet bungalow. However, these four days have given us a lot of time to examine the pure beauty surrounding our home, eat, work on videos, be creative, coupon clip and CLEAN!! :) What have you done throughout this week to prevent cabin fever?
Here's a video of our icy snow-covered bungalow:
Snowed in at the Bungalow from Whitney Todd on Vimeo.
Music: February Air by Lights & Battle Royale by Does It Offend You, Yeah?
WAY more than a side note: Please continue praying for our Papa. Pray that the doctors will be able to find out what the problems are and that the procedures to take care of them will be painless and will have very very few side effects, if any! Also, as wives know, please be praying for our Gingin. She lost her grandmother in July and now she's having to see her husband in pain. She is the strongest woman I know and she's determined that the Lord will be faithful during this time. In this circumstance, once again, we belittle God if we don't believe that His healing grace will prevail; and she, thus far, has never experienced a time when that Truth did not ring true. :)
So here is the video of JD and me putting together our new Fall Wreath! We hope it inspires you to add some autumn-loveliness to your front porch too.
Music in this video: This Side by Nickel Creek